Google’s Solution to Bringing Online Video to TV | MIT Technology Review
If the user interface is good, this could be the step Connected TV needs – at $35, it’s a great price and by being so simple, it’s far more flexible than an Apple TV.
- Why Google Chromecast isn’t quite Apple TV… yet (macworld.com)
- The World Isn’t Ready For The Chromecast Yet (buzzfeed.com)
- Apple TV vs. Google TV (cabletv.com)
- Google’s TV (buzzmachine.com)
- How Chromecast Fits Right Into Google’s Plan to Win TV (motherboard.vice.com)